Madison Jr. High Philosophy
“Education is preparation to live completely” (Herbert Spencer). Therefore, those associated with Madison Junior High will assist in the development of unique and individual students so each one may be successful in future pursuits. To allow for the physical, social, emotional and academic growth necessary for this success, students will be provided with:
- Academic experiences capable of challenging the student toward realistic intellectual goals
- Physical activity in P.E. courses and athletic competition
- Social interaction in the classroom and in activities throughout the year
- Emotional growth through individual and group activities; and social interaction
- A behavioral climate that sponsors self-management and responsible behavior
Academic experiences and activities are developed with the help of staff, parents, teachers and administrators. Committees composed of students, teachers, administrators and interested patrons work together to seek solutions to various problems and form policies to meet these needs. Meetings with the staff are held weekly and needed changes are discussed and implemented.
Madison Junior High School
134 Madison Ave.
Rexburg, ID 83440