Invest in Rexburg and the Surrounding Community Through Chamber Membership
The Rexburg Chamber of Commerce is a private, non-profit, membership-driven organization comprised of 500+ business enterprises, civic organizations, educational institutions and individuals.
Its mission is to become the premier business advocate and tourist information center in Southeast Idaho while promoting a safe and friendly family environment. And, to provide leadership that facilitates the creation of a prosperous regional economy and effective advocacy for our members.
Investing in the Rexburg community through Chamber membership supports a program of work that includes economic development, education and talent development with emphasis on relations with BYU-I, public policy, transportation and infrastructure, as well as business attraction, retention, and expansion.
The Rexburg Chamber builds its program of work around the three core principles an investment in membership brings: partnership, leadership and prosperity. Our mission is to help you connect with the individuals and businesses that will grow your business. Give you the tools to become the leader in your industry and the resources to firmly plant your organization in this wonderful community for years to come.
Serving as the voice of the business community since 1906, the Chamber is as enduring as the Rexburg community and as current as the newest start-up.
The Chamber fulfills its mission in Eastern Idaho by:
- generating business opportunities and focusing on community and economic initiatives
- creating an environment for sustained prosperity and future success through public policy
- leading economic development efforts in business attraction, retention and expansion
- developing and attracting talent for your company’s current and future job growth; and
- providing an opportunity for business growth through networking and education.
The professional staff at Rexburg Chamber works to connect your business to opportunities for economic success.